Friday 12 March 2010

The Cube

The Cube is one of my very favourite places in Bristol. It's a microplex cinema and venue, staffed by volunteers. You should go check out it's website.

Anyway, Mr Richie Paradise was looking for jingles for their next, radio themed, Cube Cabarat shindig, on 27th March, and posted a request up on the Choke forum.

Thus far three folk have responded. Dan, otherwise known as Rarg, Tone, DJ Antonio Maovi and far too many other aliases to mention, and myself. Dan did two, Tone did five and I've done six. I'm going to stick up a link for one of the Steveless ones here. I'll put the rest up eventually, I'm sure.

Cube Cole Jingle Number Four

My Dad was in bed (he works nights) when I recorded it, so it features me whisper-singing. This is not some attempt to introduce a Schoenberg-esqe new style.

It makes me smile anyway.

And that has to be a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment